There are some exciting changes going on around here.
Heavens no…I am not pregnant again.
What I am referring to is some blog changes. OK so maybe you want to hold onto your confetti, but as for me…I am throwing mine!
First thing you will notice is a nice little row of crayons at the top of the blog. These are navigation buttons to take you to different pages in my blog. Cool, huh?
- Home button – Duh…really folks.
- Crayon Box – This tells a little of me and The Scribblers.
- Bright Crayons – This section will be devoted to a new blogger each week. I want to showcase YOU! There will also be a widget in the sidebar listing your blog name and directing visitors to the “Bright Crayon” button to read more about YOU! This will start on Feb 1st.
- Giveaways – I have some exciting giveaways coming up. The first one will start on the 1st of Feb. and run until Feb 7th. It’s a Valentine and Food type thingie…so if that is your kind of “thingie” check it out!
- Reviews – I am working with some super neat people with some super neat products. Not only am I reviewing these products but some of them will be available in the upcoming giveaways. Some are just so neat I am keeping them all to myself.
The next change is my domain name. If you found me through the usual .blogspot.com, you can still reach me through that for now, BUT you can also now find me by typing in www.thecrayonwrangler.com How cool is that??? The move will eventually be permanent and painless (So the fine folks at GoDaddy.com tell me) Hopefully you won’t notice the change at all, unlike a really bad hair plug job that EVERYONE is going to notice!
Changing also is my BlogFrog community. You can find this cool joint on the top left sidebar. It’s the pretty blue box up there….see it now? Good. Here I will be asking you questions and you can ask me and other reader questions or have some rockin’ good discussions. I ask that we keep it family friendly and respectful. This is a way that I get to interact more with YOU!
I am also making the move to Disqus comments. This is another way to interact with you and your comments. It says to log in to leave a comment, but don’t let that scare you. You can be a guest and comment just fine! I don’t know if I will keep this feature premanent or not, we will just see how it goes and give me some feedback on it, mmm-kay?!?