I had an interesting email this morning. A company wanted me to review a product that I could offer to you. It was all about getting rich.
I did look at the website that was full of tricks, equations and thought provoking questions to guide you down this path of being filthy rich. It made it seem as though anyone could do it by following these few little steps and properly applying themselves. I’ll be honest though, the equations gave me a headache.
First of all, I will not ever recommend a product to you if I don’t 100% believe in the product or the company. So you will not receive a link to that company here or see a giveaway soon.
Secondly, let me give you some little tips to be rich (for free, of course)
- 1.) Rent a super long drill and find oil in your backyard.
- 2.) Invent a dryer that automatically folds your clothes and places them neatly in a basket when dry.
- 3.)Marry the only living heir to an overpriced, “Trump”ed up business.
If none of those tips seem to be possible for you, then how about we not focus on getting rich quick but rather being financially secure.
- 1.) If you don’t have the cash in your pocket, then you don’t get to buy it.
- 2.) Live on less than you make.
- 3.) Get rid of debt.
It’s really that easy. You don’t need super long scary equations to figure it out and you don’t need a 24 week series with some guy yelling at you about investing in copper and green beans to make it big!
That’s “My Opinion Monday!”
Categories: daily life