These past couple of weeks have been a doozy and I thank you for sticking with me through it. I am behind on my blogging, guest blogging, commenting and that’s not even mentioning the piles of “to do” I have here at home. I am going to have to ask you to be a little bit patient with me again through this week. The female Gray (Mother-in-law, to my newer readers) is having her surgery this week to put a stent in, so I am not sure what may be required of me that will keep me off the computer.
In the past 14 days (give or take) I have:
- done numerous doctor appts with the female Gray getting her ready for surgery
- had bronchitis and a sinus infection that had disguised itself at first as an allergy attack.
- Caught a stomach virus
- Bitsy popped in two teeth and a new level of insomnia
- Belly caught the stomach virus
- officially got my photography business off the ground
- watched and hurt for the division and fall of a “family”
- had a massive “hurt” of my own
Did you notice that basic cooking, cleaning and laundry weren’t mentioned there…um, yeah…my husband noticed too.
Like I said, I will try to remain as consistent as possible with my posting, blog obligations to others, etc. but if I falter or seem to be MIA; please believe that I am not sitting on the couch and eating bonbons.
Thank you again…
OH…and to that special group of men out there that rocked the house on my Tasteful Selections Recipe Contest…I love each and every one of you (which is probably illegal in most states) and glad that my bacon wooed you.
**edited for massive typos – ACK!