I did a Best of Twitter where I showcased my funniest tweets. It went over so well that I decided to bring it back for a weekly post to also include some of your tweets that I found funny, inspirational or educational through the week.
- Dear 4yo, (sniff sniff) are you sure you didn’t (sniff sniff) play in Mommy’s perfume (sniff sniff) Is that REALLY your final answer?
- Husband complained the mashed taters were 2 dry at dinner. I poured a cup of water in his plate. Can’t figure out why he didn’t say thank u.
- I don’t see the glass as half empty or half full. It’s just another dang glass to wash and someone probably wants a refill.
- One more mosquito bite and I will have hit the max. limit of blood donation recommended by the American Red Cross.
- Why on earth would you ask if I am mad? I am just grateful you only used half a bottle of nail polish on your sister.
- God invented moms because He was tired of being the only one not listened to.
You know what’s sexy? Watching your husband sneak up on your unsuspecting kids while holding a full water balloon.
New blog post: Monday Mom Moment – vlog – I give you permission, but don’t tell anybody http://bit.ly/aKRdOV
It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives
Sometimes I eat ice cream just as an excuse to eat chocolate syrup.
Since I didn’t plan ahead for this post; I can’t find a lot of the tweets that cracked me up (Mental note: make notes next week)
Who do you like following on Twitter and what Tweets did you find funny, educational or inspirational?