*This page has been updated thanks to reader input!
Today is the launch of “If You Teach A Mom A Lesson” which is a new blog hop carnival for you to share your “Lessons”. This is a spin-off of “If You Give A Mouse A Cookie” in which each action spins into a lesson that you have learned. If you are familiar with my blog, you remember that I often do “Lessons Learned” and share the humorous lessons that I have learned about a particular subject.
Lessons for riding in a car:
- That decision to sit in between the children on a long car ride? STUPID.
- Children think that if you are sitting close then you are available for picking on.
- Somehow they forget you are the mother
- Ford Minivans’ back bench seat will hold 2 car seats and a mother with a width of 18 inches.
- I am not 18 inches wide
- Carseats can dig into thighs and leave bruises after an extended amount of time
- Children who love seeing cows, love to imitate the sound of cows.
- Listening to cows for 45 minutes at top volume can drive anyone insane.
This is your chance to share your “If You Teach A Mom A Lesson” with everyone else.
**The Linky is not working “quite” right. It will show up when you enter your link, it just takes a little bit but your link has been saved.
Cooking with small children
*Next week’s Lesson Topic:
Traveling with children
Enter your link below! I can’t wait to see the lessons you have today!
This is a Blog Hop! 5 entries so far… you’re next!