Click that cute picture above to visit Mama M and her Five Question Friday
Questions for 1/22/10: (Thanks to Casia, the Unkept Cook, Renee, Liz, and Kate for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Head on over here to my community, and offer up your most fun, zany, quirky questions!
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Growing old without any money. If you are young and wealthy you might have “it” all, but think of all the experiences and memories you would miss out on. Besides…I hear Alpo can be prepared in many tasty entrees so it’s not all bad.
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
The Man…if I fill it, he will come.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I have this dream that I am sleeping…often.
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Yes, I play the piano and the violin. I can also play the armpit, but that never made it to a concert hall. Shame, really.
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Two year olds. Period.
Sorry I kept these short but we are having a rough day here.