- Coffee, when used correctly, will help you become more alert.
- The first cup of coffee will not produce results for at least 45 minutes.
- When making the kids milk (which is powdered) use something other than the glass jar.
- Do not put breast milk in a similar jar as the bigger kids milk.
- A sleep deprived mom who has not had that 1st cup of coffee can not tell the difference in the two jars.
- Breast milk curdles in hot coffee.
- Toddlers love to play in the fridge.
- Toddlers think it is funny to feed the dog directly from the fridge.
- An average size dog’s stomach can not hold one full stick of butter.
- A stick of butter combined with dog yak is hard to get off the carpet.
- What butter did not land on the carpet will “grease the way” for the other end of the dog.
- Dog’s with loose poopies are hazardous to the new carpet.
- Homemakers are hazardous to doggies who can not control their bowels.
- Consuming too much butter is your own fault.
- Putting down new carpet and painting so the house will sell appears to be a magnet for disasters.
- Mommy can’t handle too many more disasters.
- Mommy needs a drink. A strong one. With no curdled milk.
Even when you're having a rough day you take time to make the rest of us laugh . . . you're the best!
hello following you from MBC- simply 50 http://luvtosave.blogspot.com
Hi there! Following from MBC-Simply 50! I'd love for you to come visit & follow my blog!~Shelley
You really gotta get a lock for the fridge! 🙂
Hmmmm…so, the curdled milk thing really happened, huh?!! Love it. Totally, completely love it!
Don't look at them as disasters – persay – look at them as adventures 🙂 Here is to hoping you have a less eventful – and relaxing – weekend!~WM
I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at your bad day…