Another edition of Lessons Learned Today. You can view the first one here. Since it seems as though I can’t escape this “student role” in Life, it appears that the lessons are not going to stop any time soon.
- If you a bribe small children with the promise of watching a certain movie if they are quiet during a car ride; you will get home to discover that you actually had packed that particular movie.
- Children, as young as two, remember bribes down to the specific wording and will start to gather torches and pitchforks if promise is not fulfilled.
- Just because you “think” you will remember what is in every single box you packed based on whether it is a diaper box, microwave box or case of toilet paper…label the darn thing anyways.
- After 2 hours of searching for the stupid blankity movie, you will discover that someone packed the stupid blankity cables to connect the DVD player to the TV.
- Repeat Lesson #3
- After 3 hours into Operation Movie Hunt, you will find all parts, pieces, etc. only to the howls of small children who have decided they don’t even want to watch that stupid blankity movie, but want to watch one that is still in the stupid blankity box.
- Children know when you are at your breaking point and think it is hilarious.
- When husband gets car fever, two asprins and a healthy dose of reasoning does not work.
- A woman’s reasoning is never superior when concerning automobiles.
- Never try to call the man’s bluff when a “dream” automobile is at a “dream” price, by saying things like…well, we just won’t be able to get that (insert agreed upon Christmas present) like we had planned to, but if its what you want…
- Exasperated sighs, eye rolling and foot stamping will not deter “Car Fever Man”
- Hiding the checkbook doesn’t work either.
- A man’s dream vehicle seems to be a super bumpy 4 wheel drive jeep thing.
- Women who are heavily pregnant, have small bladders and floppy boobs should never drive super bumpy 4 wheel drive jeep things.
- Threatening to pee on “Car Fever Man’s” dream vehicle is not a smart idea.
- Doing it is worse.
- Women who soil a dream vehicle are not allowed to ever drive dream vehicle again.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! “Small bladders and floppy boobs!” Thanks for laugh, my friend!
Oh my…you are hilarious!
I love you sense of humor!!! You really are hilarious..
So true! I got called out on an unfulfilled bribe and they haven't worked as well since then. Oops!
Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
So cute! Thanks for sharing 🙂
You didn't tell me about 15-17! I could've used that today!hahahahahahahahaha!
Thanks for the laughs!