If I was ever approached to write for a magazine (because you know they are just camped in tents drinking cold coffee outside my front porch) there are several series I would write regarding things I have learned from being a mom.
- Potty training by using the “nude” or “no diaper” method.
- How to use basic household cleaners to properly clean carpet.
- How to hire a professional carpet cleaning service.
- How to hire a carpet installation service.
- Entertaining a toddler without resorting to television.
- Entertaining multiple children without resorting to television.
- Embracing childhood programming and keeping your sanity.
- Surviving a week of toddler tantrums.
- 2009’s Best Wine Guide.
- Girl Names of 2005
- Girl Names of 2007
- Natural Gender Planning.
- Life with three daughters.
- Future financial planning for weddings.
- The art of the “Shotgun Wedding”
- 101 Top Toys of Christmas 2009
- Buying toys during a down economy.
- How to create toys using string, paint and empty paper towel rolls
- How to teach children about disappointment and being grateful.
What articles could you write?