I am joining in 5 question Friday again, brought to you by My Little Life. The following are her words (strict rules) and be sure and visit the Linky thing at the bottom to see more answers to The Burning Questions.
So, let’s get hoppin’! In case you’re new to this gig, here’s the deets (you know, as in details…ahem, my poor excuse for being hip): Copy and paste the questions below to your blog post, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code for the “Five Question Friday” Blog Hop, throw it into the html of your answered question post, then link up, mates! (Oooh, see, now I’m trying on my Aussie hat! Well, that…and I just saw Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaur–great flick, btw…)
Okay, so, yeah, the questions:
1. What is your biggest Pet Peeve? (Thanks, Meghan!)
My biggest Pet Peeve is people who run late. We live in a world where we have clocks all over the house (on microwave, alarm clocks, on your cell phone, on the DVD player – if you know how to set that one) and everywhere you go there are even more clocks (bank signs, drug store signs, radio stations tell you, etc) You can even buy one of those fancy-schmancy things to wear on your arm! We don’t depend on a sundial anymore, come on people.
2. With no worries about finances, childcare, or travel time…where would you most want to vacation?
I would most want to go “all Robinson Crusoe.” Find me an island that doesn’t exist on a map, where I can make (or have hunky husband make) a cool tree house, frolic with friendly woodland creatures, bonfires and s’mores every night and that uber cool grass skirt. (Note: remote island nobody can see my thighs in uber cool grass skirt) You can pick me back up when I am thin (from a diet of coconut and fish) and tanned.
3. If your house was in the path of a tornado and you had time to grab 3 things before the house was totally destroyed (children, husband, pets are already out) what 3 items would you grab? (Thanks, A.!)
1. Hard drive to my computer since I can never remember to download my pictures and videos.
2. Recipe book from my husband’s grandmother that has handwritten notes, flour smudges from the 1930s and tells you how to butcher your own cow.
3. Footprint mold from both girls when they were newborn.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? (Thanks, Keely!)
See answer to #2. Provided that I have my own personal jet where I can leave and visit friends and family and pick up groceries for when coconuts get too mundane.
5. What is your family’s favorite homecooked meal?
Anything from the Big Yellow Cookbook. (Yellow Pages for takeout) Just kidding…they love my homemade mexican food. Fried tacos, chimichangas and mexican rice.